Business Cases for SAP HANA
written by Michael Mattern, Ray Croft
- Learn about the practical applications of SAP HANA
- See how SAP HANA can make a difference in a variety of business scenarios
- Build a business case and get it off the ground
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Case Studies from Different Industries
From customer service to fraud detection and everything in between, explore how SAP HANA can be applied for multiple purposes across varied industries.
Writing Your Own Business Case
After seeing examples of SAP HANA in action, apply the lessons learned to your own company and write an effective business case for any scenario.
Architecture and Implementation
Go beyond just business benefits. See how your ultimate goals translate into architecture and implementation plans.
- Big data
- Travel cost reduction
- Customer behavior management
- Flexible and uniform data models
- Automatic business processes
- Fraud and theft detection
- Health care service improvement
- Architectural and implementation guidelines