ABAP Development for SAP NetWeaver BW
written by Dirk Herzog
- Customize extraction and loading processes, reporting, and planning
- Optimize your system by learning from detailed examples and commented code
- Reference an appendix that outlines exits and enhancements in SAP BW
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Data Record Modification
Differentiate between user exits and BAdIs and learn when to apply each technique in your own custom development.
An appendix highlights important customer exits in administrator workbench, extraction, reporting, and planning.
New Transformation Options
Understand how the updated transformation options have been extended and which new features they provide, such as graphical display of rules.
- Data staging
- Extraction process
- Data import process
- Extension options
- SAP Business Planning and Simulation (SAP BW-BPS)
- Generated tables and objects